Music We Love: Medical Coder, Jen, Shares Her Favorite Feel-Good Tunes
Meet Jen O'Loughlin, a medical coder based in New York. She loves singing, dancing, bagels, dinosaurs, taco, nature, and her 2 "crazy awesome children."
Here, Jen shares her 5 favorite songs with us as part of our Music We Love series...
1. "What I Got" by Sublime: I have a tendency towards feel-good songs, and this helps me appreciative of what I have when life is rough.
2. "Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder: One of those songs that just puts a smile on my face no matter how down I am.
3. "No Diggity" by Blackstreet: I'm a huge 90s hip-hop lover, so it was so hard to try to choose only one song to represent my carefree teenage years, but... Shorty get down, good lord.
4. "Hook" by Blues Traveler: So much soul, so many words. And I can sing them all!
5. "Wish You Were Here" by Incubus: And in this moment, I am happy, happy.